Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Claire's Flowers from YNP, Spring, 2013

White tall blossomWhite tall blossom-detailWhite tall blossom-detail 2Pink Bell 1Pink Bell 2Small Purple Pink 1
Small Purple Pink - centerWhite blossom yellow centerViolet cluster blossomSmall Purple Pink 2Purple Cone Flower

Well, you knew it was just a matter of time. Here are some of the more wonderful flowers, only this time with the 5D and it really performed. Walt also encouraged me to use a flash (it was cloudy today) and although it was during day, I think this really made a difference and made these crisp and detailed.

The only prob is that I left my wonderful flower, bird, animal and just general information books at home. I've had to rely on my iPhone app which is not a good substitute (for example search for a white flower returns any flower that has white in it, so that means purple and white, blue and white, orange and white, red and white, pink and white, yellow and white.....well you get the idea. It just goes on foooooreeeever! I'll get names for these when I get home. In the meantime, enjoy these voracious, tenacious and beautiful mountain flowers that have a limited amount of time to make good!!!

No comments: